What is an EB1C Visa and Who Qualifies?
- An EB1C is an immigrant visa in the EB1 category that is reserved for executives and managers transferred from a multinational corporation.
- An individual is eligible to obtain an EB1C visa if he or she will
- i) be employed as an executive or manager,
- ii) by a qualified company,
- iii) for at least 1 of the past 3 years.
A qualified “executive” is an individual who directly manages the organization or a major part of the organization, sets goals and policies of the organization, has extensive decision making authority, and receives only general supervision and direction from superiors.
For more detail contact us;